Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving placecards

UPDATE: I noticed that the Martha Stewart link had moved and lots of folks were coming to this entry, so I've updated this to a working link and picture.

I hosted Thanksgiving this year and was so busy that I forgot to take a picture of the table. For the placecards I created Thanksgiving Trivia Turkeys (borrowed the idea from a Martha Stewart idea for the kids' table).


Here's Martha's version

Template is located here

I collected Thanksgiving trivia from around the web and include more detailed answers than Martha's version so I had to increase the size of the feathers, which in turn meant adjusting the base size. I also opted for computer text rather than handwritten.

Good Thanksgiving trivia here and here.

Mom brought some lovely flowers, but I was so busy I didn't have a chance to get them into a proper vase until after she and Dad went home.

I found a good use for all the cranberries I neglected to use, too!

No comments: