Thursday, November 10, 2005

Great Japanese store - in Alderwood Mall of all places


Last weekend we hit the new Daiso store at Alderwood Mall (next to the Sears). Only a Japanese 100Yen/Dollar store would lure me to that vast confusing suburb of Seattle. I loved it...and I will be back. I love the random collections of things like backscratchers (I don't think I've ever been in a store with such a variety), patches that claim to refresh and heal, great cheap gift wrapping material, dishes and much more. There was so much interesting cheap stuff...not your usual dollar store date. There are actually quite a few Daiso pics on Flickr.


The aisles are VERY narrow and the shelves are loaded with stuff. Note to the ladies with the huge strollers this is not a good store for you unless you leave the stroller at the door.

No comments: