Thursday, January 05, 2006

Sampling of this year's holiday packages

This is how I wrapped my friend Jen's gift. I have all the steps photographed...let me know if you'd like to know how this was wrapped. By the way this paper was from DZINZ( possibly here...not sure)



This is how I wrapped a Japanese iron teapot and trivet (testsubin). This is sort of a variation of the previous wrap except I used Mizuhiki and I worked to keep the lovely washi borders intact and visible on the sides and across the top.



This is how I wrapped a gift certificate we gave my parents. I like to use those flimsy plastic boxes that the holiday cards come in. I wrap the gift cert in a pretty tissue with a nice sticker to hold it, then slide it into the plastic box and wrap. They are usually the perfect size and it actually looks quite nice!

No comments: